Building The Program
The Build Dakota Scholarship Fund was set up to assist in overcoming the workforce shortage South Dakota faces. While the original $50 million fund has made and will continue to make a significant impact by providing students with training in high-need technical areas, industry partners help to extend the benefit across the state even further.
Here’s How.For Students
- Businesses sponsor students, committing to pay a portion of their program expenses. Build Dakota picks up the other portion. The student gets a free degree and the employer gains a skilled scholar!
- Students secure employment prior to graduation.
- Students may gain valuable on-the-job training and part-time employment while in school.
- Cost-effective method to give current employees advanced training.
- Build a pipeline of new talent from South Dakota tech schools.
- Free advertising on the Build Dakota website.
The technical institutes have programs and staff dedicated to assisting Build Dakota partners overcome their workforce issues. Please contact them for more information about how to become a partner!
Lake Area Technical Institute
Mitchell Technical Institute
Southeast Technical Institute
Western Dakota Technical Institute
Build Dakota would like to thank the following industry partners:
(To learn more about partnering businesses and potential employment opportunities, click any of the links below. )
Sioux Falls, SD
Contact by Email