Welders specialize in fabricating products by joining together metals. A simple concept – however, welding careers have become increasingly complex over time and especially in recent years. Welders are also in high demand, leading to incredible salary opportunities. A career in welding can involve working on a wide variety of projects. Vehicles like cars, trucks, rail cars, ships, aircrafts and rockets. Construction projects like buildings, bridges and highways. Pipelines, wind turbines, solar panels – the list goes on.
Whether you like working indoors, outdoors, traveling or working close to home, careers in welding can fit your needs.
Lake Area Technical Institute
- Welding Technology- 1 Year Program, Diploma
- Welding Technology- 2 Year Program, AAS Degree
Mitchell Technical Institute
- Welding & Manufacturing Technology- 1 Year Program, Diploma
- Welding & Manufacturing Technology- 2 Year Program, AAS Degree
Southeast Technical Institute
- Welding- 1 Year Program, Diploma
Western Dakota Technical Institute
- Welding & Fabrication- 2 Year Program, AAS Degree